Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
Me, Myself & Time.

Friday, June 17, 2011 @ June 17, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]


When holidays end, schools started. And when the schools started, we got loads of homework. And yeah got the mid term results too. And know what? My mid term result is sucks!

I admit, that's my fault. Not the teachers or the papers. Haha. And yes, Add Maths Project has arrived. Gonna struggling for that silly things starting now cuz the dateline is on 15th July 2011. OMG! I wish i could manage to finish it on time.

Talk about the result, hey, how's your? Mine? Urghh. Better don't ask. Now we're on June. There's just another 5 months to go. And better yet, I still can't get the better marks. Oh shit! I still can't recover from my laziness disease. O gosh!

Before I forget, as the results cuz Terengganu won the Piala FA and Sukma *am I right?* so, this coming Sunday Terengganu will be on leave. Oh yeah, holiday! Haha. But it's only for one day darl. But at least, it's just okay. No school. Pity for the Red Warriors *special dedicated to Tok Bey* Ops, sorry!

Hurm, still thinking of about the contest. Should or shouldn't enter? It just too much word to write la. I still can't finished even a single paragraph =.='

I'm on my way to changes. Do pray for me k? Love you. Muah! And hell yeah, June, please be nice to me.

Kbye.


P/s : Ignore the grammatically error. TY :)






Love 



Older Post | Newer Post
Annyeong!

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide