Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
1Murid 1Sukan 1Malaysia

Monday, July 4, 2011 @ July 04, 2011 | 0 Comment [s]





Hey dudes and babes. Greetings :) How's ya doing? It's been long time since the last entry. Miss me already? Bhahaha. Sorry, I'm too busy tweeting :D


Aha, did you went to the larian? I've been shoo excited y'know? HAHA. For the first time in my whole life :P Feels like going to Taylor Swift's concert. Lol.


First of all, sorry. I didn't took any pictures. Yes, I brought the camera but not taking any picture. It just like . . . Naah, nevermind. While others soo busy taking pictures, I'm just look at the trees, listening to the old song played by err I don't know who she is. But the songs, urghh SUCKS! I wonder how they could liked it so damn much. Duh. PUH-LEASEE. 




P/s : Dear PM, could you do it once again? Haha. Kbai. Nanty aku kene kecam pulak ;D










Love



Older Post | Newer Post
Annyeong!

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide