My Post, Not Yours.

Ouh hi readers :) Long time no post anything in here. I'm just too busy to-not-posting-anything. Muehehe. Sorry.






So yesterday I met this guy on YM. He's from Kelantan and currently schooling at MRSM err, I forgot where the place is. Okay, MRSM Kepala Batas. Let's make it short, HE'S GOT 6A's ON HIS PREVIOUS EXAM. Huh! Envy him so damn much lol. No wonder he put 'Enstein' at the end of his name. But unfortunately, I can't talk to him much cuz the internet was closed. And it just like derr, I can't even have another extra time to find any points for my essays and ask him more questions! And yes, the word essays have a 'S' on it. And I'm surely be dead by today, but guess what? Nevermind.


Ramadhan is coming soon. Have you done qada' the puasa? I'm done! Haha. And next month it's gonna be the trial for SPM examination 2011. And hell yeah, I'm not sure what I should feel right now.




P/s : 21st July 2011. Such an unforgetable date. Aku lelah macam nak mati. Kbai.










Much love,

Comments

iraixora said…
ops. bf-to-be ke lil'sis
Myra Swift ♥ said…
Erks.
No larr!
Time post bende ni baru kenal dye 2 hari.
Hehe :)
zAruL iZHaM said…
bile lak nih.. bahaya2..
ade gk org nk tulis pasal sy yekk..
spm myra dpt bape A?
Myra Swift ♥ said…
Haha.
1 A's only :)

Popular posts from this blog

😲

Attraction