My F? Your F? Our F?


You're so beautiful
But that's not why I love you
I'm not sure you know
That the reason I love you, is you
Being you, just you
Yea the reason I love you
Is all that we've been through
And that's why I love you.
-I Love You, Avril Lavigne-


Wanna know who you are
Wanna know where to start
I wanna know what this means
Wanna know how you feel
Wanna know what is real
I wanna know everything, everything.
-Fall To Pieces, Avril Lavigne-


You don't know
You think you know me like yourself
But I fear
That you're only telling me what I wanna hear
But do you give a damn
Understand
That I can't not be what I am
I'm not the milk and cheerios in your spoon
Its not a simple hearing but not so soon
I might've fallen for that when I was fourteen
In a little more dream
But its amazing what a couple of years can mean.
-Nobody's Fool, Avril Lavigne-


Now you're gone, now you're gone
There you go, there you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back.
-Slipped Away, Avril Lavigne-


Ooh all that I can think about is what this thing could be
A future baby
Baby you're one of a kind
That means that you're the only one for me
Only one for me.
-One In A Million, NeYo-


What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then their done
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud, those words
They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone.
-What Are Words, Chris Medina-


And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah.
-When You're Gone, Avril Lavigne-


P/s : Oh yes, lyrics and videos. Enjoy! :D





Much Love 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😲

Attraction