I've Been Secretly Falling Apart





Hi. Assalamu'alaikum. Like seriously,jarang lah kan aku start an entry with lyrics or song or video. Kann? Ahaha. Harini laen siket. Well, this song somehow makes me almost crying when I listened to it all by myself. In the middle of the night. When Im completely all alone in my own imaginary world.


It's about a friend. A really good one. I dont know what the causes. Maybe I dont take it seriously. But now Im just like, confused. Im in a blurry state. Dont know what I've done. What I did. And when I ask, I dont get the answer. That's the saddest part. I text, text and text, but got nothing. I feel frustrated, numb and pretty sure s a d. Feels like wanna SCREAM OUT LOUD. Let all people in the the world knows what Im feeling right now.






It just like, was I out of line? Did I say something way too honest? But there's a side to you that I never knew. All the things you'd say, they were never true. And the games you play, you would always win, always win. So, I'm here without you baby. But you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you baby. And I dream about you all the time. Now that it's all said and done, I can't believe you were the one. To build me up and tear me down like an old abandoned house. What you said when you left, just left me cold and out of breath. I felt if I was in way to deep, guess I let you get the best of me. Were you just kidding? Cuz it seems to me, this thing is breaking down, we almost never speak. I don't feel welcome anymore. Baby what happened, please tell me? Cuz one second it was perfect, now you're halfway out the door.






I just miss the old you. I love it when you make me smile without trying. My life became colourful ever since the day you entered it. And when I said I love you, I meant forever. Seriously, Im not joking. Because in my opinion, there's gotta be a reason for meeting you. This was no accident. But life must go on. I cant be in this stupid emotional state forever. There are far better things ahead than anything we left behind. I dont know why I'm still waiting. But you still left. And because of that, you're just not worth the fight anymore.






Last but not least, I may not have given you a lot to remember, but please don't forget me.


Love, Myra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😲

Attraction