Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
I Dont Know What On My Mind

Tuesday, April 3, 2012 @ April 03, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]



When I think back of what I've said before I just feel like "what the heck Im saying that?". It just too much of something that not-so-important. Something that no one care. Something that should be keep untold. Like seriously, what past is past. Im nobody to turn back time. But whatever it is, life must go on. We cant think it too much. Or else it will haunting you all the time. Let it just be the memories. Although it's not the sweet one LOL. Trust nobody except yourself and the Creator. Spread love everywhere. Hate no one. Im just so sorry for that stupid entry. Take care!

Love, Myra.


Older Post | Newer Post
~

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide