Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
Last Hope? Well, It's A Ribbon. . . Hope:)

Friday, April 20, 2012 @ April 20, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]



Last hope? I dont think I have any. . . At least for now. My life have been super duper miserable since that day. You dont have any idea how much I feel. My heart shattered to pieces. Only I dont show it except to myself. I kinda hate that feeling. I just can't stop thinking about you.  Maybe Im not good enough to be your friend. 


Now, you've put a thick wall between us. And Im not allowed to get pass through it. All I can do now is just stalk you everytime Im on Net. Read all your post. Knowing that you wrote those already make my day. Weird isn't? Haha. Im a weirdo. I know that.


Me and you, we're just like the intercept line. We meets once and drift apart forever. Pretty sad huh? I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day. But believe me this when I say, You're the best part of my life :)






Do you remember, flashback to when we said forever and always? I bet you'll never remember what I'll never forget. Im not hoping onto anything. I've hurts more than once. And now Im speechless. Till then.


P/s : I miss you right now! It's like a part of me has been lost. But I cant do anything cuz in my absence you found your happiness.


Love, Myra.


Older Post | Newer Post
~

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide