Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
Hi September! :)

Sunday, September 2, 2012 @ September 02, 2012 | 0 Comment [s]

Hi. Assalamu'alaikum. Hihi. Just a simple post actually. I just wanna to say GOODBYE August. And HI to September. Oh hoo. Time flies so fast. Now we're in September. Goshh. Just a few months left for the final. Grrr. So, since its September so lets make a wish! Hihihi. And and and, I act have too much to write about in my mind. Just dont have much time. Erghh! So, I'll start it one by one. Satu demi satu. Hehe.

Kay. Last but not least, SEPTEMBER, Please Be Nice :)



Love, Myra.



Older Post | Newer Post
Annyeong!

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide