Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
4th March TwentyThirteen

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 @ March 05, 2013 | 0 Comment [s]


"Keep giving me hope for a better day, 
Keep giving me love to find a way, Through this heaviness I feel, I just need someone to say, everything's okay. ."
Ahhhh. Glad to say that Im now officially 19. Weel, Im a grown up woman now. Haha. Lol! Special thanks to the first person who wished my birthday :) Rasa macam nak bagi award pulak. Ngeh ngeh ngeh. For those yang text, twitterrrr and jerit pun dikira. Even yang tanya "birthday awak ke?" pun diterima. Eh, kenapa takda kat fb? Hahahahahahaha. Saje. Memang dah lama hide. Saje nak tengok siapa yang ingat aku and siapa yang. . . . . . . .tak. 

Oho, may Allah bless us all. Till then.


P/s: Thanks for the present! Or, presents? Muehehehe. Gula gula baby tinggal lagi berapa biji jew. Onomnom :D


Love, Me.


Older Post | Newer Post
Annyeong!

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide