Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
My treats :D

Friday, March 1, 2013 @ March 01, 2013 | 0 Comment [s]


As expected, here's come March again. Oh, Hi! Assalamu'alaikum :)

It's been awhile since I left my Mr Bloggie behind. Don't have much time for it. Haha. lol me! I always have time for anything. It just em. . . . . . I'm too lazy ass to work for it.

Since it's the 1st March 2013 *ehem ehem* and I still have RM150 voucher to use before June. And I think I want to buy it ON-LINE! :D

Haha. Never bought an online book before. Hm. It's my first time!



After make the payments, all the books will be MINE! Heeeee xD


Love, Myra.


Older Post | Newer Post
~

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide