Selfish Machine Selfish Machine

Thursday, August 1, 2013 @ August 01, 2013 | 0 Comment [s]


Oh oh. Harini presentation BI. Kene present buat kali kedua. Fuuuuuuuuuu. Tak banyak nak cerita. Aku tak suka presentation. Enough said.

And oh, aku kena propose tadi. HAHA. Yup. Propose...................main main. Harap maklum. Tapi aku suka ayat dia.

When I was a kid, my mom once said that, when I grow older
I'm gonna found my angel.
And now the angel is in front of me. 
K. That's maybe NOT the right sentence, Tapiiiiiiiii...............more to lebih kurang la. Sweet. Kbai.


Older Post | Newer Post
Annyeong!

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide