Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
The last day to be worried of final :)

Sunday, October 20, 2013 @ October 20, 2013 | 0 Comment [s]

Hye. Hye. Hye.

Now it less than 24 hours for the final examination. Haha. It's kinda pelik kan? Seeing me updating my blog like everyday? Dont be. I just dont have anything to do. What? Studying? Wohoho. Dont ask me to do that.

Lagi nak exam lagi baca buku? Gua rasa, segala ilmu yang terpahat dalam kepala otak akan keluar perlahan lahan. Haha. So I've been on tumblr since like umm.......morning. And I still on tumblr though like........now. Haha. Forever reblogged :D So um, since I cant figure out the best picture to describe this post. I just put Zooey's. It's kinda perfection for me. Haha. Eventhough she has nothing to do with final exam. Haha. K.

Goodnight lovelies! Pray for my final. Oh no, pray for all of us! xoxo.


Older Post | Newer Post
Annyeong!

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide