Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
Happiness is when..... #Part I

Sunday, February 16, 2014 @ February 16, 2014 | 0 Comment [s]



Happiness is when.....I see my younger sister whom used to sleep on my lap when she's sleepy and too afraid to get in bed alone cuz all family members enjoying late night show on TV. Whom likely like if I feed her food. Comb her hair. Bring her to playground. Buy her ice cream. Pick her from school. Buy her fancy hair clips. Snap her picture everytime she dressed like a princess. Kiss her when she's sleeping. Comfort her when she's crying. Hear her voice saying "I miss you too" when I said I miss her. And happiness is when I see her in her school uniform. Ah. Dah besar dah dia sekarang :')

posted from Bloggeroid



Older Post | Newer Post
Annyeong!

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide