Selfish Machine Selfish Machine
Just a dream.

Friday, May 30, 2014 @ May 30, 2014 | 0 Comment [s]

I had a dream last night. It is either a warning nightmare or just a pleasant sweet dream. I just dont know. Aha. There, I saw you again. Pop up in my dream. You, charming as usual (please laugh at me). Haha. But hey, what are you doing in my dream btw? I cant brain this. We are totally strangers now in real life but there you are, smiling like theres nothing happened between us.......in my dream. Yes. It was only just a dream. I shouldve know. Goodnight :*

posted from Bloggeroid



Older Post | Newer Post
~

I was in the darkness. So darkness I became.


Navigations!

Diary About Stiff Link


Tweet Me!


Reading Challenge!

2017 Reading Challenge

mira. has read 0 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide