oreo cheesecake...............lagiiii :P
so i decided to baked another oreo cheesecake. for the third time. using new recipe huhuhu. this time its a third recipe. hurmmm. sampai sekarang tak jumpa lagi resepi yang jadi. semua tak jadi. wuwuwu. but luckily! the third one ni jadi! well, i think jadi. walaupun lembik. and i guess sebab the whipping cream. this time i follow the recipe direct from this video. NO BAKED OREO CHEESECAKE! amna pun tetibe jadi suka makan kek. tapi komplen pasal yang dulu aku buat tak sedap. eeiiiiii.
NO BAKED OREO CHEESECAKE RECIPE
* 10 - 12 vanilla Oreo cookies
* 2 tbsp of melted butter
* 100 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
* 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar
* ¼ tsp of vanilla extract
* 250 ml of whipping cream, chilled
1. Add 8 Oreo cookies to a mixing bowl. Using the tip of a meat tenderizer or the tool of your choice, break them up so the resemble dry, crumbly sand. Add in 2 tbsp of melted butter. Mix it together until it resembles a wet sand. Add it to the bottom of a spring form pan and pack it down gently using a spatula. (beli yang dah hancur tu terus pun takpe)
2. Add the whipping cream to a mixing bowl. Using a whisk or electric mixer, beat it until it doubles in volume and peaks form. This should take about 3 to 5 minutes. Set it aside in the fridge or in a cool place. Make sure the whipping cream is chilled before using it. (aku punya whipping cream untuk toppings & dessert. thats why lah kek aku jadi lembik kut. kalau ikutkan yang dalam video ni, guna whipping cream untuk cookies punya)
3. Put the cream cheese in another mixing bowl. Add in the confectioners sugar and the vanilla extract. Mix until it's well combined and creamy. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat it together.
4. Break up the other 2 Oreo cookies into tiny bits and fold them into the mixture.
5. Add the cream cheese mixture into the spring form pan so it comes to the top. Smooth it out with a spatula and top it with bits of Oreo cookies.
6. Place it in the fridge and chill until it's set. This should take 5 to 6 hours but overnight is preferred. You can also set it aside in the freezer to have an ice cream consistency. Serve and enjoy your no bake Oreo cheesecake